19 December 2009

My Book List

In the past, I've kept a book list and checked them off as I completed each one. I found this method very helpful. Now I want to keep myself accoutable for the year 2010. My goal this year is to read 10 books. (I'm starting a bit early!)

Currently Reading: Anne of Green Gables, Love that Last, and Husdon Taylor's Spiritual Secret

Love and Respect by Emerson Eggerichs (audio version to listen together with Kevin)

Shepherding a Child's Heart by Tedd Tripp

When Sinner's Say "I Do": Discovering the Power of the Gosepl for Marriage by Dave Harvey

Love that Lasts: When Marriage Meets Grace by Gary and Betsy Ricucci

Faithful Woman and Their Extraordinary God by Noel Piper

The Life Model: Living from the Heart Jesus Gave You, The Essentials of Christian Living by James E. Wilder

Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery - Read

Instruments in the Redeemer's Hands: People in Need of Change Helping People in NEed of Change by Paul Daivd Tripp

Hudson's Taylor's Spiritual Secret by Dr. & Mrs. Howard Taylor (complete reading together with Kevin)

The Hidden Art of Homemaking by Edith Schaeffer

The Heavenly Man by Brother Yun & Paul Hattaway

Writing Tools: 50 Essentials Stratagies for Every Writer by Roy Peter Clark

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Love and Respect is my favorite ever marriage book that I've read! Anne of Green Gables is another favorite. :)

Kevin and Darleen Weston said...

I agree with you, Rebecca! A few years ago I listened to it with my family. Then, last year, prior to marriage, Kevin and I went through it. now, we want to go through it together as a marriage couple!! I highly recommend it!!!